Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Photo update

I have been super busy with school assignments, so please forgive the delay in posting new pics. This is just a quick update. I promise more to come soon. I looked into getting photos made in Vilseck, but the portrait studio up there is a major rip-off! Almost 125 Euro for a total of 7 photos of 3 different poses. I refuse to pay that kind of money for something I can do almost as good myself. I'm going to ask around to find out if any German studios are affordable, but it's not as if they have a walmart or sears around here to pick from. At any rate, I have ordered some backgrounds for my "studio" so I hope to take some "professional" portraits of the kids soon. (I use both those terms loosely!) I've got lots of cool camera toys to play with and lots of great ideas, so hopefully the two will come together to make some nice shots!

No comments: